Dr. van Rensburg is the Founder and CEO of Papillon Medical. She graduated with her Bachelor Degree of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Pretoria, South Africa in 2001. Her practice consists largely of Preventative and Regenerative medicine. She believes that you can look and feel your best at any age. Her drive for educating clients to gain control of their health and wellbeing, and being an active part of their journey to optimal vitality makes her practice exciting and unique.
She is proficient in advanced aesthetic procedures and is passionate about leading this team of doctors in helping their patients reach optimal health and their full potential.
- Licentiate of the Canadian Medical Counsel
- Board Certified with American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (A4M)
- Fellowship in metabolic, nutritional and functional medicine
- Received her Postgraduate Diploma in Practical Dermatology, University of Cardiff Medical School, Wales
- Member of Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Canadian Medical Director for the Injectability Instutute