Dr. Swiegers grew up in South Africa and after studying there and receiving her Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery, relocated to Calgary which she now calls home. She was a family physician in Calgary from 2014-2017 and because of her passion for the medical field, she is currently pursuing a Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology through Cardiff University.
- Graduated with a Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of the Free State in Bloemfontein, South Africa in 2009.
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada in 2017.
- Received her Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine with the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine in 2017.
- Received her Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine with the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine in 2017.
- Completed the Institute for Functional Medicine’s “Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice” Course in 2017.