- Sagging or Drooping Cheeks
- Deeper Nasolabial Folds
- Skin Laxity of Face and Neck
Silhouette InstaLift: The Non-Surgical Facelift in Calgary & Okotoks
For decades, sagging facial skin and early signs of aging have been addressed with invasive facelift surgeries that cost thousands of dollars and require clients to undergo months of healing following their procedure. Today, Papillon Medical Dermatology Laser Centre is thrilled to provide an instant, non-surgical treatment option for the traditional facelift in Calgary that requires minimal discomfort and post-treatment healing time.
The Silhouette InstaLift is a one-hour dual-action cosmetic rejuvenation treatment that restores your younger appearance by
- Immediately lifting sagging, aging skin in the mid-face area
- Gradually restoring volume and repositioning skin by stimulating new collagen production
Science Behind this Silhouette Thread Lift Near You
This game-changing technology uses patented, absorbable micro-cones to gently manipulate and reposition lax tissue on the face and neck to effectively restore a youthful contour to your face.
Your body’s natural healing response is strategically activated by skillfully placing each device on the targeted treatment area to lift deep nasolabial folds, sunken cheeks, and jowls. As a result, there is an increase in collagen production at the insertion sites for up to two years. In as little as one hour in our office, clients will notice a more voluminous, fresh, and smooth complexion that defies the laws of aging.
The Silhouette InstaLift near you is a minimally invasive treatment that offers immediate results and is an excellent option for patients who are not ready to pursue aggressive surgical procedures.
What to Expect During Your Treatment with Us
At Papillon Medical Dermatology Laser Centre, our goal is to ensure clients feel well-informed and comfortable at all times during their treatment with us. Therefore, when booking your non-surgical facelift with us, you can expect the following:
Before Your Treatment
Before treatment, the patient’s face will be marked to indicate the placement of each thread. The centre mark will represent the insertion point, and the two end marks will be exit points. Secondly, a local anesthetic will be used at all insertion points. Once the patient is thoroughly anesthetized, small incisions will be made at each marked point so the needle can easily be guided beneath the skin.
During Your Treatment
Each thread is inserted in two parts. First, the needle will be inserted into the centre mark and guided linearly to the previously marked exit point. The needle will be pushed through the skin and pulled outwards, pulling half of the thread through the face. Next, the second half of the thread will be inserted through the exact centre point, and the thread is pulled linearly through the skin and out the predetermined exit point.
Afterwards, the excess thread will be trimmed. This process is repeated for every thread. Once all threads have been placed, the provider will manipulate the face so that the cones are able to attach and lift the tissue properly.
After Your Treatment
Improvement in wrinkles and sagging skin is noticeable immediately after the procedure is finished in our office. Clients will also notice continued improvement for several months afterwards as collagen production increases facial volume to diminish fine lines further. The threads will eventually dissolve, with effects lasting for up to 2 years, depending on your lifestyle.
Your Pre-Appointment, Post-Treatment and Aftercare Instructions
To ensure clients experience optimal, long-lasting results after their non-surgical facelift in Calgary or Okotoks, we ask that clients please take note of the following pre and post-care instructions. Should you have any further questions regarding these instructions, please do not hesitate to contact our Okotoks and Calgary Medispa at any time or ask your medical doctor during your consultation or procedure.
Before the treatment:
- Avoid taking any blood-thinning medication unless absolutely necessary
- Do not drink alcohol for one week prior to your procedure
- Do not smoke for one week prior to your procedure
During the treatment:
- A safe, local anesthesia will be administered to the client
- The needles will then be carefully inserted into the area to be lifted
- The barbs along with the thread act as cogs to grasp, lift, and suspend the skin upwards
- The needle is then withdrawn, and the tissue is ‘gathered’ over the thread
- The excess thread is carefully cut
Immediately after the treatment:
- You will experience some discomfort in and around the face and neck area
- Please do not touch or wash your face for at least 12 hours after your procedure
- Try to limit facial motion for at least 24 hours after your procedure
1-7 days after the treatment:
- Clients can resume non-strenuous activities one day after their non-surgical facelift
- You will be required to eat only soft foods and drink liquids for 7-10 days
- Clients can then resume normal activities as tolerated depending on the level of discomfort they experience
1-3 weeks after the treatment and beyond:
- Clients can resume full activity after one week
- Please avoid any strenuous activity for 2-3 weeks after treatment to ensure optimal results and prevent injury
Notes on Your Results:
- Improvement is noticeable immediately after the treatment
- Results improve over time as collagen production is encouraged
- Maintenance treatments may be needed every 18 months </p>
Book Your Free Consultation with Papillon Medical Dermatology Laser Centre
Are you ready to turn back the clock on aging without the need for costly surgeries? If yes, then you’re in luck with our team of specialists!
Whether you’re curious about InstaLift or dermal fillers near you, we are happy to answer all your questions! Book your complimentary consultation with the professional medical team at our downtown Calgary or Okotoks location today.