- Pelvic Floor
EMSELLA Is A Non-Invasive Procedure With No Recovery Time!
EMSELLA is a great option for women and men of any age who desire a non-invasive solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life. Due to factors such as the body's normal aging, childbirth, or menopause, the pelvic floor muscles decondition and insufficiently support the pelvic organs. These factors directly correlate with urinary incontinence.
How Does EMSELLA Work?
EMSELLA uses electromagnetic energy (HIFEM+) to cause deep pelvic floor muscle stimulation completely non-invasively. What makes this treatment effective is the in-depth penetration and stimulation of the entire pelvic floor area. A single EMSELLA treatment creates thousands of Kegel-like contractions which help you train your muscles without any effort. These contractions are very helpful when it comes to muscle strengthening and re-education. Scientific research shows that 95% of treated patients have reported significant improvement in their quality of life.
About Urinary Incontinence
Urinary incontinence is defined as the involuntary leakage of urine. This might be a result of weak pelvic floor muscles since pelvic floor muscles play an important role in supporting pelvic organs and controlling continence. There are three different types of urinary incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: is when there is exerted pressure on the bladder causing leakage. This can be caused by coughing, laughing, sneezing, or exercising.
- Urge: is the sudden, intense urge to urinate frequently.
- Mixed Incontinence: is a combination of both stress and urge incontinence.
Physiological changes can contribute to the development of urinary incontinence; changes such as vaginal delivery, menopause, and aging can decondition pelvic floor muscles. In order to improve symptoms, it is important to strengthen these muscles. Possible ways to improve your condition may include lifestyle changes and Kegel exercises.
Benefits of EMSELLA
- A non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
- Remain fully clothed during treatment.
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
- A comfortable procedure that allows you to relax during the 28-minute treatment.
- You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
- Results are seen after around six sessions, sessions will be scheduled 3-5 days apart.